- Financial Plan
- Engineering & Utilities
- Public Works & Operations
- Land Use & Planning
- By-Law Enforcement
- Building Permits & Regulations
- Building Permits
- Decks / Fences / Hedges
- Storage Sheds
- Swimming Pools / Hot Tubs
- Waste, Recycling & Composting Services
- Fire & Emergency Services
- Property Tax Information
- Election Services
- Sale of Property Ownership Maps
- 2016 Spring Road Restrictions
Building Permits & Regulations
For further information regarding these or any other building related question, please feel free to contact the Permit Clerk @ (204) 346-7125.
For LAND USE matters, such as subdivisions, please contact the Planning Dept. @ (204) 346-7126.
Please remember to display your Building Permit Poster in an easy visible location for the entire duration of your construction project.
A complete copy of the municipal Zoning By-Law is available here.
A completed copy of the municipal Building By-Law is available here.