- Financial Plan
- Engineering & Utilities
- Drainage Concerns
- 2016 Hydrant Flushing Program
- Grunthal Annual Water Report
- Oakview & Willow Paving Rebate
- Public Works & Operations
- Land Use & Planning
- By-Law Enforcement
- Building Permits & Regulations
- Waste, Recycling & Composting Services
- Fire & Emergency Services
- Property Tax Information
- Election Services
- Sale of Property Ownership Maps
- 2016 Spring Road Restrictions
2016 Hydrant Flushing Program
The R.M. of Hanover will be starting their Hydrant Flushing program for watermain cleaning in Kleefeld on April 13th. Following this start date hydrants will be flushed on the second Wednesday of each month until freeze up.
The R.M. of Hanover will be starting their Hydrant Flushing program for watermain cleaning in Grunthal on April 20th and April 21st. Following this start date Hydrants will be flushed on the third Wednesday and Thursday of each month until freeze up.
Residents may notice slight discoloration in their water because of the iron build-up during or immediately after these dates but this should clear up quickly by running a tap for a few minutes. If a resident has any concerns please call our Engineering and Utilities Department at 204-346-7129.