- Financial Plan
- Engineering & Utilities
- Drainage Concerns
- 2016 Hydrant Flushing Program
- Grunthal Annual Water Report
- Oakview & Willow Paving Rebate
- Public Works & Operations
- Land Use & Planning
- By-Law Enforcement
- Building Permits & Regulations
- Waste, Recycling & Composting Services
- Fire & Emergency Services
- Property Tax Information
- Election Services
- Sale of Property Ownership Maps
- 2016 Spring Road Restrictions
The LUD of Mitchell has approved a program for partial reimbursement of costs incurred by residents of Oakview Avenue and Willow Street in Mitchell who choose to asphalt or concrete their approach up to the new street pavement.
If you choose to complete this upgrade of your driveway, including the approach, you may apply for reimbursement of up to $650.00 per residence.
Please complete and submit the application and you will receive a cheque within approximately 30 days after the inspection of your approach has been completed.
Please contact the Engineering and Utility Department by phone at (204) 346-7129 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the program before any work is completed.