- Financial Plan
- Engineering & Utilities
- Public Works & Operations
- Land Use & Planning
- By-Law Enforcement
- Building Permits & Regulations
- Waste, Recycling & Composting Services
- Fire & Emergency Services
- Property Tax Information
- Election Services
- Sale of Property Ownership Maps
- 2016 Spring Road Restrictions
2014 Election Interactive Map
Click here to access the interactive map where you can find out your polling station, ward and more!
Interactive Map Instructions:
- To find a property click "Search" and enter in either the whole or part of Roll number, Civic Address, Legal Description or Section-Township-Range of the property.
- Note: for civic address road suffixes have been abbreviated (e.g. search for "Ash Street" by entering "Ash St") valid abbreviations are as follows:
- Road = Rd - Note Numbered roads must use the full road name (e.g. "Road 30E")
- Avenue = Ave
- Street = St
- Drive = Dr
- Place = Pl
- Provincial Road = PR___ (e.g. PR311)
- Provincial Trunk Highway = PTH__ (e.g. PTH52)
- If your address is not found try shortening the search by dropping the road suffix or simply entering just the numeric address value.
- If your property is displayed in the search results click on it and close the search window
- Information on wards and polling station for the selected property will be displayed in the "Selection" panel on the left-middle of the screen.
In order to be eligible to vote in an election, a person must be:
- A Canadian citizen
- 18 years of age
- A resident of the local authority six months prior to the election.
Important Election Information: