- Financial Plan
- Engineering & Utilities
- Public Works & Operations
- Land Use & Planning
- By-Law Enforcement
- Aggregate Mining
- Animal Control
- Municipal Road Restrictions
- Building Permits & Regulations
- Waste, Recycling & Composting Services
- Fire & Emergency Services
- Property Tax Information
- Election Services
- Sale of Property Ownership Maps
- 2016 Spring Road Restrictions
Municipal Road Restrictions
The RM of Hanover By-law Enforcement program is responsible for the enforcement of Road Restrictions as well as Weights & Measures legislation on municipal roads as set out by Municipal By-Law.
The intent of the program is to deliver a fair, firm, friendly approach to enforcement of the by-laws, as it relates to the trucking industry. There are other restrictions that truckers and companies should be aware of when planning trips on municipal roads within Hanover that are designated as "No Truck Routes" found under By-Laws, as well "Spring Road Restrictions" located under its own heading with a yearly viewable map.
- The seasonal spring road restrictions are announced in March through advertisements in the local media and paper, as well as the Municipal Office Bulletin Board and Community LED signs. Advisement letters are also forwarded to Builders, Suppliers, contractors, and aggregate haulers for assistance. Roads that are restricted are appropriately signed. Generally AST and asphalt roads under the responsibility of the Municipality are subject to some type of restrictions.
Please call the By-law Enforcement Officer at (204) 326-8656 or (204) 346-7131, or email email@example.com if you have specific questions with respect to road restrictions or classifications.