Building and Maintenance
I want to put an access/driveway onto my property, what do I need to do?

An access permit must be obtained from the RM of Hanover office which costs $100. The culvert must be purchased and installed by the home owner/builder. 

What are the hours of the Steinbach dump?
Summer Hours (April 1 - October 31) Monday to Friday, 8:00 am - 8:00 pm, Saturday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Winter Hours (November 1 - March 31) Monday to Saturday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
If I would like weekly garbage pick-up, who would I contact?
Blumenort & Mitchell - Pak-Man Disposals 377-4254 Grunthal, Kleefeld & New Bothwell 
Who do I call for dust control?
Please contact the Public Works Department at 204-346-7129
What do I do if I have a weed control complaint?
Contact the RM of Hanover office and they will pass it on to a contract employee
Can we get tax and property information?
Property owners can have information on their property but all others need to use our request form
Who do we call to ask for a final meter reading when moving?
Contact the utility operator